Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Service Learning Project

My service learning project is for Patrick's Community Living Facility. It is an organization that helps individuals in a home setting. They provide group outings, picnics and daily assistance with living skills. There mission and goals include helping people that would normally get no help to function in society. They are doing a service to help people that would not get help otherwise.
The most valuable thing I can do for this organization is to help to get clients and workers interested in being at Patrick's Community Living Facility. To get a person energized to help someone with daily living skills would be great. I want to make flyers that show the care and respect that Patrick's has to offer to the people, whether you are going to be a worker or someone that stays at the facility. I want to bring to life the care that I know is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment