Friday, November 13, 2009

Group Work (Technical Definition and Instruction)

I am going to be perfectly honest about these group assignments. I know that I personally did not do as much as I would have liked to do for the Technical Definition. I feel like I only gave 30 percent and everyone else gave it 1oo percent. I think that I should have stepped up more but when I asked if there was anything else I could do I was told that it was fine. I do not want anyone to feel like I did not pull my weight, that they had to do something because I did not. If you need something from me ASK.

I think that we work well as a team. I love the fact that the people in my group throw out ideas that I did not even dream of. Sonya is one of those people, she always looks at something from a different perspective and gives me something to think about. When I want to go in one direction, she says something to point me in another. I think that we all have good energy and that is what a team does, throws ideas out there and then you, yourself come up with something else. All of our group does that, Sonya was just my example. I think that is a great strength.

I think our weakness comes from not being positive of the assignment. I mean I know we have to have some sort of instruction to go to Costa Rica but what exactly does that mean? Obviously you are going to have to fly but do we have to say how to get to the airport and where we are going and do we need an itinerary? I am just going to do the best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment